Sr. DevOps Cloud Engineer
Role: Sr. DevOps Engineer
Location: 100% Remote
Duration: 12+ Months
- Demonstrated Site Reliability Engineering/DevOps Principles
- Proven Automation/Coding experience
- Should have Ansible and Terraform experience.
- Expertise with Containers and Kubernetes
- Expert Linux and Windows administration, troubleshooting, and performance tuning
Top 5 Skills
• Demonstrated Site Reliability Engineering/DevOps Principles.
• Proven Automation/Coding experience.
• Expertise with Containers and Kubernetes.
• Experience with Cloud Native applications.
• Expert Linux and Windows administration, troubleshooting, and performance tuning.
• Experience working in a high capacity, highly scalable mission-critical web serving environment.
•Proven ability to participate with other functional teams in systems integration and design including writing operational specifications, test plans and requirements management with attention to detail.
• UNIX/LINUX and Windows server expertise in system installation, configuration, administration, troubleshooting, performance tuning, preventative maintenance, capacity planning, monitoring, and security procedures.
• Web Application (NodeJS, Apache, IIS, Nginx) expertise including installation, administration, configuration, troubleshooting, performance tuning, preventative maintenance, capacity planning, monitoring, and security procedures.• Experience with caching solutions such as Redis.• Experience with Edge Service Providers such as Akamai and Apigee.
• Experience in at least two relevant scripting or programming languages (Python, Shell, Go, Ruby, Perl, PowerShell, etc.).• Experience with Configuration Management platforms (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.).
• Experience with Hashicorp Terraform and Vault.
• Database Administration – setup, configuration and basic database troubleshooting skills (NoSQL and RDMS).
• Understanding of internet standards such as HTTP, DNS, FTP, SSH, HTML, XML, JDBC, ODBC, SNMP and other protocols.
• Understanding of high availability hardware and database systems design and implementation including cluster management, redundancy and failover testing.
• 5+ years experience designing, supporting and deploying Internet-based products or services.
• 4+ years operating complex, large-scale Enterprise guest-facing Applications or web sites.