Social Media Coordinator
The Foundation for Inner Peace (FIP), publisher of A Course in Miracles (ACIM), is looking for an experienced and creative Social Media Coordinator to join our marketing team. This individual is responsible for developing and implementing our social media strategy in order to increase online presence and community engagement and to extend distribution of A Course in Miracles to new audiences.
The Social Media Coordinator reports to Laura Fenamore, Chief of Staff.
1. Growth – Followers on key social media platforms (Facebook / Instagram / LinkedIn / YouTube)
2. Engagement – Likes, comments, shares, and community interactions deepening interaction with ACIM materials offered online
3. Conversions – Email signups, program registrations, and link clicks
Responsibilities and Duties
The successful applicant will be responsible for researching marketing trends, posting content on each relevant platform, and encouraging audience engagement. The individual may work with a team of content developers or writers as well as with a group of volunteers.
This individual will:
- Co-create social media campaign strategy with the Chief of Staff assuring relevance of content to a variety of audiences.
- Create engaging text, image, and video content.
- Engage community by facilitating online conversations and responding to comments and messages.
- Create and maintain a social media calendar.
- Develop relationships with key members of the community and manage the community as it develops.
- Measure and report on the success of each social media campaign based on KPIs.
- Adjust strategies based on testing and metrics to maximize results.
- Stay abreast of the latest social media best practices and changes for each platform.
- Support and train volunteers to support outreach efforts.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Candidate must have been a student of A Course in Miracles for a minimum of 1 year.
- Work experience as a Social Media Coordinator or similar role.
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, and others as they arise.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video.)
- Understand SEO as it pertains to the ACIM website and its social media channels.
- Excellent communication skills - with a request to submit a writing sample.
- Understands SEO and can track SEO on Social Media platforms.
- Minimum Education required - Bachelor’s degree.
The Foundation currently requires 15 to 20 hours per week for social media activity; this may increase as the audiences expand.
FIP is a developmentally managed organization and functions on feedback, open dialogue between team members, and the willingness to work with senior team members who may be less technically aware. Patience, a commitment to loving interaction, and a willingness to grow are delightfully welcomed. In addition, familiarity with the Foundation's publications and products related to A Course in Miracles and its teachings is highly valued.
$20 to $25/hour depending on experience.
Please send a cover letter, writing sample, and resume to the email provided. Include success stories if available.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
This is a remote position.