Social Media and Office Specialist
The Social Media and Office Specialist will be responsible for updating and maintaining content on all social media platforms to build the audience and insure customer engagement for a GED program. Must be proficient in English and have excellent written and oral communication skills. Candidate will also perform some of the office administrative tasks, as needed. Have the ability to interact with staff and students, work independently and as part of a team. ACCURACY, DEPENDABILITY, AND PUNCTUALITY ARE ESSENTIAL!!
Will work remotely and at office. This is a temporary part-time (20 hours/week) position. Can work with some degree of flexibility in working hours. 3-years office management experience and Bachelor's degree is preferred.
MUST PROVIDE RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $12.00 - $24.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- On Call
- Office: 3 years (Required)
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- English (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
Hours per week:
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Only full-time employees eligible