We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join team
Coordinate development, planning and execution of marketing collateral, activities and brand strategy. Areas of responsibility include taking on a variety of tasks that allow for the successful completion and planning of digital marketing programs, both direct and through distribution partners.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute frequent email blasts through online marketing platform
- Coordinate content development, including copywriting and graphics layout, for digital content focusing on product and company differentiators
- Collaborate with engineering and sales teams to coordinate New Product Introduction (NPI) launch strategies
- Management of company profiles on social media platforms with regular updates
- Development and execution of partnership marketing plans and activities with distribution partners
- Develop collateral and assist with content management for company website
- Development of print material including company brochures, product highlights, sales tools, etc.
- Creation of promotional goods to help promote company brand
Minimum: Associate degree from two-year college or university; and/or 5+ years’ relevant experience in marketing.
· Knowledge and proficiency of Microsoft Office Suite; specifically Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe, and HTML
· Experience with and understanding of online digital marketing platforms
· Experience with and understanding of social media platforms
· Effective Communication Skills including, but not limited to; verbal, report writing, business correspondence and presentation skills.
· Experience with collateral development including graphics layout and copywriting.
· Good analytical and problem-solving
Job Types: Temporary, Commission
Salary: $15.00 - $30.00 per hour
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)