Technical Support Hero (Web Design/Online Marketing)
Here at Simplero we tell our customers, “You don’t have to hire a tech whiz to skyrocket your online business”.
That’s because our Support team is full of tech whiz’s like you!
Not tech whiz like I can read code (although bonus points if you do) - we've got developers who can handle that.
But smart and resourceful whiz’s who can research and navigate the Simplero system to answer our customer’s questions.
You’ve also got to care!
Because when Joe from Maine writes into Simplero support because “HELP!! I’m launching today and my customers don’t have access!!!!”
You understand there’s a real business owner on the other end and can act in a smart and empathetic manner to figure out what is wrong and help Joe with his product launch.
Joe will write you back - Thanks!!! You saved me! This is why I love Simplero. The support is amazing!
You’ll share a quick virtual high five and then it’s onto the next issue - because now Jenny from Michigan is having trouble sending out an email blast.
Simplero exists to help people live extraordinary lives. We do it every day for our customers. Our easy-to-use software is the perfect platform for entrepreneurs who want to:
- Live where they want
- Work how and when they want
- Make money the way they want
All while doing something amazing for other people.
We've already helped thousands of our customers earn $110 million in revenue.
And even though our software is easy to use, sometimes customers need support.
That's why we need you!
Our ideal Technical Support Hero understands small online business (building an audience, selling digital products, running a membership site, etc).
Ok, maybe you’re not an expert, but that’s also why you want to join Simplero.
Because Calvin and the team are experts!
We'll teach you all you need to know about our highly-profitable-freedom-making-business-software, and you'll apply that genius to our customers' accounts.
All while maintaining flexibility to live your extraordinary life.
Supporting a broad base of customers in different industries with different problems and different languages is tough work.
Are you up to the challenge?
Cheers! Damon, Head of Support
As a member of Simplero's Support team you will:
- Dazzle Simplero customers with your artful and competent answers
- Always have an ear out for what our customers are saying (and NOT saying), and bring the intelligence back to the rest of the team. )Yeah, you're part of an intelligence service.)
- Work with customers 1 on 1 through our Concierge service to help them setup or grow and expand their businesses using Simplero.
- Write and update content for the Simplero Knowledge Base.
- Be the face of the company that most of our customers meet. You love giving people a great experience!
- Write up bug reports so brilliantly clear that our developers go "Holy smokes, that's one tasty bug report!!"
- You’re patient, empathetic, and enjoy working with customers.
- You understand online business - terms like landing pages, email lists, lead magnets, automations are not foreign to you.
- You learn software fast!
- You don’t just want to resolve an issue you want to knock it out the park - totally making the customer's day.
- Fluent in English. Bonus points for other languages.
- You're tech savvy - you love learning software! If you struggle with apps and learning technical things - you're going to hate it here.
- You can weekends (Saturday/Sunday). 2 days off during the week (Monday-Friday any day you choose) week.
- You know how to write. Your words and thinking is so beautiful and well-crafted it brings a grown man to tears.
- We can trust you to manage yourself and do great work.
US $20-25 hr
Part time to start. 20-25 hours/week with possibility to go up to 40 hours/week
Fully remote position - you just need a laptop, a reliable internet access, and the beverage of your choice
Full access to Simplero's library of training courses. Don't see the one you're looking for? We'll buy it.