Customer Service Specialist -Remote Opportunity
*** Mandatory Training begins August 6th Monday-Friday 8:30 am- 5:30 pm for 3 weeks***
***** Mid/ Second/ Third Shifts Available *****
You enjoy helping others and are focused on adding value to every customer interaction. You have lots of choices of who to work with. What makes us different?
- We help others.
- As a membership organization, AAA is passionately committed to building relationships that add value to our members’ lives.
- We are focused on growth.
- We are over 2 million members strong and we continue to grow. Build your skills and experience, and thrive in a company that has a demonstrated track record of stability & growth.
- We offer a competitive Total Compensation package.
- Customer Service Specialists start at $10.50 per hour with additional $$$ based on shift selection, overtime, and incentives. Part-Time Customer Service Specialists start at $13.50 per hour, however are not eligible for benefits.
- AAA offers best-in-class benefits including excellent medical coverage with dental and vision, team member incentives, 401k with matching contributions, and paid time off.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- At our Roanoke Rapids, NC Member Service Center, receive inbound phone calls from AAA members in need of emergency road service.
- Respond to member and nonmember requests regarding our services using established procedures and guidelines.
- Update member records in company database.
- Inform members of other AAA products to ensure they know the value of their AAA membership.
- Provide excellent customer service to ensure total customer satisfaction.
- Navigate through multiple computer applications with speed and accuracy.
WHO YOU ARE
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Previous AAA work experience required
- Experience providing exceptional service to customers.
- Able to work flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- No felony convictions within past 7 years
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to relate well with a variety of people.
- Critically important active listening skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and remain calm and composed when dealing with challenging customer situations.
- Basic computer navigation and software skills.
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills.
We are members serving members. We are committed. We aspire to create a workplace that helps others, members and team members alike. This is What Makes Us . . . Us. Come join our team!
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
FUNCTIONAL CAREER PATH
This is an entry level position with opportunities for growth to include other departments at the Member Service Center including leadership.