Customer Success Specialist
At Gleamin, we use the power of superfoods to enhance beauty and empower life. Our clean, nature-rich products are carefully formulated to enrich a state of liberty into our community.
Gleamin Inc. was founded in 2018 by CEO Jordan Smyth. As a modern company, we alleviate the stress of the traditional ‘office life’ through 100% remote work while having the benefits of a geolocated team HQ in Los Angeles. All team members have freedom to manage their workday and workload in the way they find most productive and rewarding. We have a range of perks and benefits that help employees live their best work life.
Due to fast growth, we are now looking for a talented and motivated full-time Customer Success Specialist to deliver outstanding service and community happiness. This person must possess excellent written skills, and be fantastic at helping people in a time-effective manner.
As a Customer Success Specialist, you will work closely with the CEO, other customer success specialists, the brand director, the community, and the retention manager to support Gleamin’s customers.
As Gleamin’s first full-time customer success hire, you will be a core part of Gleamin’s customer success team. You will:
- Be the eyes and ears of Gleamin’s customers, empathizing every aspect of the customer experience and putting customers first
- Be responsible for supporting customers across email and social
- Field and redirect incoming queries for the company across email, social, and calls
- Unearth customer feedback and insights in a manner that allows the company to improve our product and processes
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer loyalty
- Craft customer success assets, including support documentation and saved replies
- Improve customer support documentation and knowledge flows, including regularly updating our FAQs and help center
- Be obsessed with customer support response times and achieving positive customer support ratings
- Follow brand guidelines and editorial style guides, ensuring adoption and consistency
- Direct experience in a customer success or support role, ideally in the beauty or tech industry
- Calm, diplomatic, and patient communication style that handles uncertainty and pressure well when dealing with customers
- Proven track record of getting stuff done, preferably in a remote work environment
- Proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption
- Excellent organizational skills, be a productivity hacker
- High attention to detail and a lover of problem-solving
- Be fantastic at dispute resolution and getting to the crux of any issue
- Outstanding written communication skills
- Be tech-savvy with experience in social media platforms, remote tools (e.g. Slack and G Suite), and online work processes
- Please record a five-minute video sharing a bit about yourself, your professional experience, personal passions, and why you're interested in Gleamin's mission and this role
- Please attach the video to your LinkedIn Application or send the link to the video (it can be unlisted/private) through to [email protected] along with your resume, and any public social channels you’d like us to check out.