Social Media Customer Care Specialist
Social Media Specialist (Bachelors Degree Needed)
We're now hiring a Social Media Specialist to support our Downtown Detroit office. In this role, you will work with one of the world’s top brands, use your social and communications passions for a great purpose and be an integral part of a collaborative team in a fast-paced and production driven online environment. We'd love to meet you if you love to make a difference by helping others and want to leverage the communication and problem-solving skills you honed in college (English, marketing, business, journalism, communications or similar concentrations).
As a Social Media Specialist, you will monitor Twitter, Facebook and other social platforms and blogs and identify which posts require a response. You will receive paid training and learn how to take ownership of customer care cases from initial interaction to resolution. The goal is to deliver best-in-class customer service and build customer brand relationships to increase owner satisfaction and loyalty. The hours for this position will require late nights and weekends. Please note that is not a remote work position.
Social Media Specialist Responsibilities:
- Monitor Social Media platforms, Facebook, Twitter and automotive enthusiast forums, etc and identify opportunities to engage with our customers and deliver Best-In-Class customer support and brand engagement.
- Manage existing case load, completing follow-ups and achieving operational metrics.
- Adhere to standard work processes and contribute to building efficiencies and defining improvements when possible.
- Proactively identify sales leads and educate in-market customers on product functionality and services.
- Respond to customer enthusiasm posts in order to increase conversation, page participation and build a closer connection between our brands and customers.
Social Media Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field required (successful candidates have a four-year degree in English, marketing, business, journalism, communications or similar concentration)
- One or more years of customer service experience
- One or more years of social platform experience (Facebook, Twitter, forums, etc.)
- Computer navigation and typing proficiency
- Strong reading comprehension and written communication skills
- Position related experience 1+ years experience with social platforms (forums, Facebook, twitter etc.) at a personal/professional level