Sales Development Representative
One of the best things about working at ChartMogul is that, when you tell people where you work, they’ve often heard of us. In case you haven’t come across ChartMogul, here’s what we do: We help people build better subscription businesses, with data.
In support of that, we are hiring a Sales Development Representative (SDR) who’s smart, competitive, curious, and ready to set new records! We care deeply about building strong, long-term relationships with our customers, so we’re looking for candidates who can balance the need to move fast and grow our revenues with a personal approach at the right pace for each customer.
What you will do:
As our SDR, your core responsibility is to set qualified meetings and create pipeline for the ChartMogul sales team. You’ll function as a critical driver of revenue by uncovering and converting new sales opportunities across industries, supported by a super smart sales operations team and experienced leadership.
In this role, you will:
- Cultivate leads by building relationships with enterprise level decision makers via cold and warm outreach
- Produce strategic, high-value research on target opportunities and accounts, navigating industry trends and organizational structure
- Independently manage time and responsibilities to exceed monthly KPIs
- Leverage our internal CRM and sales technologies religiously to ensure consistent communication and collaboration
- Be credible as a technology expert