About Haddad & Partners
H&P is a progressive creative shop with offices and employees all over the world. As an interdisciplinary team of problem solvers, designers, animators, developers, copywriters, content producers and doers, we work with some of the biggest and best clients around the globe in the financial, tech, healthcare and grocery industries.
H&P is committed to creating an environment that empowers you to rock your authentic self and show your true individuality. We’re actively searching for people of color, as well as people of diverse cultures, nationalities, sexual orientations (LGBTQIA+) and physical abilities to join our team and allow their identities to inform their roles here. Our mission is to celebrate you by allowing your awesomely unique viewpoint and voice help make H&P the most innovative, future-facing and inclusive creative agency around.
The Interaction Designer will work on a responsive website for one of our Fortune 100 clients. You’ll be responsible for concepting and designing landing pages, banner ads, custom widgets, etc. in a fast-paced, mobile first environment. We want a conceptual thinker with an excellent understanding of responsive digital design, grids, brand guidelines, iconography and typography that can help build and police a component-based design system. Communication is a big part of the job, you’ll need to collaborate with creative directors, project managers, UX designers, copy writers, strategists as well as company stakeholders.
- Create and update responsive web designs within established brand guidelines
- Assist in evolving the brand guidelines to a component-based design system
- Collaborate with product owners, information architects, designers and copywriters to generate and execute concepts
- Contribute to brainstorming sessions and proactively surface new ideas
- Support other team members with production work as needed
- Give direction and feedback to design members in stride
- Advanced-level knowledge of Interaction and UI Design, and an understanding of UX Design
- User-centered digital design, specifically interface for web and mobile
- Knowledge of grid, icon and design systems
- Detail-oriented and organized
- High energy, pro-active, self-starter
- Comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously and under tight deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Must be experienced working with Adobe XD
- Passionate about design with a pulse on the industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Design or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 5-10 years of experience
- Excellent skills in core Adobe Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Must have: Adobe XD and Sketch and/or Invision Studio experience
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Experience with Microsoft Teams & Basecamp (preferred)
- Must be located in or near Fairfield County, CT
- Primarily remote, with some on-site work in Fairfield County, CT required
- Some travel required
- Full-time employment position will be offered, though a freelance arrangement for the right candidate will be considered
- Please submit your portfolio and highlight any responsive web and mobile examples of your work. This is a digital design position, so clean, pixel-perfect design is what we’re looking for.
To apply, please submit resume and portfolio to [email protected]