Graphic Designer - Branding
Empirika is hiring full-time brand creators. We have an immediate FT/Contract opportunity for designers experienced in the dark arts of brand ideation and brand guideline development.
If you slay design, love working remotely, and are interested in designing for sport-tech start-ups this might be the ultimate opportunity.
- 5+ yrs of branding + graphic design experience.
- A portfolio demonstrating world class branding process and execution.
- Ability to self-manage and work semi-autonomously.
- Driven to deliver exceptional branding artifacts and documentation.
- Experience leading branding engagements from discovery > ideation > development > through to delivery.
- Experience working with start-ups. Bonus if you've worked with the Pelotons, and Stravas of the world.
- Experience working within a remote team.
- Access to a work environment conducive to productive remote work.
- This is 5wk contract position with the opportunity to become full-time for the right candidate. FT benefits can be seen .
- Highly rewarded opportunity for the right candidate. Renumeration is based on experienced.
- Flexible working schedule. It's all about balance.
- 100% remote friendly. Our founder lives on a mountain top in British Columbia, while the majority of the team resides in the wonderful city of Vancouver. Some of our best work has come from remote corners of the globe and we believe our culture of exploration helps set us apart.
- We use modern, remote friendly tools to bring the team together. Tools like Slack, Notion, and G-Drive remove obstacles and allow us to rally! No Jira. No Confluence. No headaches.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to meet!
Empirika partners with funded start-ups to bring forward leaning digital products and services to market. We think of ourselves as partners in our client’s success and focus on delivering value and innovation across product development, launch, and marketing cycles.
As an agency, we are the new kids in town, but that doesn’t mean we’re new to delivering results for start-ups and global Fortune 500’s alike. We’re built on a backbone of enterprise and start-up success with experience spanning two decades across North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
Our culture centres on design-led innovation, unapologetic creativity, insight-driven marketing and commitment to our customer’s success.