Personal Lines Insurance Account Manager
This is an excellent growth opportunity for an individual to couple their sales and customer service skills. The ideal candidate is motivated, energetic, has a positive outlook on life, and enjoys working independently. This has growth potential for additional sales or service responsibilities.
Key Responsibilities for licensed Personal Line Insurance Account Manager - CSR may include, but not limited to:
- Taking inbound requests to gather underwriting insurance information from prospective client, reviewing proposals with client
- Discussing coverage options and providing premium quotations
- Reviewing various options and selling and binding the coverage
- Cross-selling additional lines of business, rating insurance policies, quoting
- Servicing client's policies, including rating, renewal review, claims and billing
- Opportunity to work remotely
Personal Line Insurance Account Manager - CSR Minimum Qualifications:
- Minimum of two years with an Independent Insurance Agency
- Strong computer knowledge, including quoting experience
- Comfortable with all types of communication
- Proficient in Microsoft office products
- Ability to work independently and remotely
- Knowledge of EZLynx preferred
- A current RI property & casualty license is required
Hours M-F days; 36-40 hours per week
Benefits include paid vacation days, holidays, Simple IRA plan, life insurance and long term disability insurance and monthly bonus program. We have a great work culture with a focus on personal growth and development, celebrating success and having fun.
Interested candidates should email their resume with a cover letter detailing your interest in joining our team.
Job Type: Full-time