Sr. IT Business Analyst
Veracity Consulting, Inc. is an Information Technology Solutions Provider. We offer our clients value added expertise in the development and use of Information Technology to expand and improve their organization’s business processes.
Our team is instinctively curious. It's just how we're wired. That means empowering our people to see the big picture to cut through the noise so we’re not just treating the symptoms but finding the cure. Founded in 2006, Veracity is a team of problem-solvers and truth-tellers who deliver customized IT solutions for our customers. We bridge the gap between business and technology while always staying transparent and authentic simply doing the right thing.
Currently, we are searching for a *full-remote* Sr. Business Analyst. This person will join our team in a 100% telecommute capacity, with a possibility of onsite work once Covid 19-related workplace closures begin to ease.
- Gather, organize, translate, simplify and analyze requirements
- Assist in building the business case
- Assist in management of project scope, planning, acceptance, installation, deployment & monitoring
- Conduct cost/benefit analysis
- Create conceptual prototypes and mock-ups
- Map functional requirements to their associated test cases
- 8+ years' professional experience as a dedicated Business Analyst
- 6+ years' experience as an IT Business Analyst on Software Development projects
- Strong written and verbal communication (technical writing skills ideal)
- General understanding of building templates or operating forms
- Ability to interact at high-level with an executive audience
- Ability to interact at the team-level with a technical audience
- Regular and Predictable Attendance.
To be considered an applicant for a position, you must: (1) complete the application in full; (2) apply for a specific, available position; and (3) meet all stated minimum qualifications. Applications that are incomplete or are submitted for "any" position will not be considered. Applicants are good for 90 days. If you are not selected within 90
days of submission, and remain interested in a position, you must submit a new application.
Veracity Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran and any other characteristics protected by law.
In addition to federal law requirements, Veracity Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
No 3rd parties, please.