Data Analyst - Data Scanner
We have an immediate open for a Data Anayst/Data Scanner for a 12-18 month contract working remotely with our team. Our ideal candidate will have experience with ASG ROCHADE and/or BeCubic.
Data Scanning Team -
Responsible for determining systems requirements for new or modified database application programs, creates the system specifications and Is responsible for the development, testing and implementation of efficient, cost effective application solutions. Will receive general direction from the Manager, work closely with business analysts to identify and specify complex business requirements and processes. May co-ordinate the activities of the section with the client area and other IT sections (e.g., data base, operations, technical support). Work in conjunction with the data architect/modeler on the data warehouse reporting solution. Possess expertise in writing and tuning, view, stored procedures, and functions. Strong problem-solving, interpersonal, written and oral communications skills with demonstrated ability to simultaneously adjust to changing priorities, successfully completing multiple tasks. Prepares deliverables such as source-to-target mappings; transformation rules documentation.
- Connect to the client server and pull the data via Becubic or Rochade and fetch the metadata and then send to stitching for lineage
- Rochade auto creates the lineage
- If Becubic, then have to create lineage manually in stitching
Expertise Required (7-10 years) in:
- Data cataloging/data profiling
- SQL Server, DB2, Oracle
- Must have knowledge of lineage and financial industry, technical metadata layer
- Skills needed for DB Analyst specific:
- Data Scanning
- Data Profiling