McCune Wright Arevalo, LLP, is one of the premier plaintiff law firms in the United States and is looking to expand its marketing department with the addition of a copywriter.
We are looking for a creative copywriter to write clear and concise copy for ads, publications, blogs/articles, press releases, websites, newsletters, attorney biographies and more. Your words will inform and engage target audiences. Our ideal candidate is a team player, skilled and resourceful writer with an eye for detail. While this will begin as a part-time position, the right candidate will have the possibility of moving to a full-time position.
Submit up to three writing samples, so we can get an idea of your best work or feel free to include links to your content or portfolio in your application.
Legal copywriting experience is preferred, but not required.
- Write clear, attractive copy with a distinct and consistent voice
- Collaborate with appropriate marketing team member or attorney on marketing projects/campaigns (e.g. email campaigns and landing pages)
- Conduct high-quality research or interviews if needed
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- Use SEO to maximize copy’s reach
- Correctly source content
- Proven experience as a copywriter or related role
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Experience with SEO
- Strong research skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- BS/BA in marketing, English, journalism or related field
Competitive pay in line with qualifications and experience.
Job Type: Part-Time
- Copywriting: 2 years (Preferred)
Job Type: Part-time
- Monday to Friday
- Copywriting: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Fully Remote