UX Content Writer-REMOTE
ABOUT REBEL & CO.
Innovation in today’s market is complex and ambiguous, but necessary for survival. With customers demanding more and new competitors entering the market every day, businesses are forced to move two speeds at once: slow and steady to maintain performance and fast and furious to stay ahead of the competition. At Rebel & Co., we believe innovation should be strategic; moving the needle on your business goals and creating a distinct competitive advantage. Our innovation teams partner with brands to produce data-informed strategic plans and implementation, driving innovation and differentiating from the competition.
As part of a remote team, you will collaborate with others in various locations. Therefore, high levels of communication, consistency, reliability, and initiative are key predictors of success in this role. As a growing company, you can expect fast-moving timelines, a high growth mentality, and maybe even the opportunity to wear different hats or participate in future projects.
THE ROLE: UX Content Writer-Contract only
QUALIFICATIONS & JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Extend brand voice and tone into digital voice and tone strategy that is audience appropriate.
- Research topics and content needs with a variety of stakeholders and subject matter experts.
- Work with sales and marketing to tie in-app messaging, including event-triggered and targeted messaging, to sales and marketing objectives.
- Work with product and UX to create a messaging prioritization framework and to understand how to gate/time messages for an optimal user experience.
- Work with product and UX to create a content strategy around educational materials, help resources and on-screen guidance elements.
- Work with product and UX to create a content strategy around on-boarding content and first-time use experiences.
- Work with product and UX to map common language words with their more technical counterparts, e.g., — when a user searches for “legal”, return “fiduciary”, “contract”, etc.
- Provide UX writing for several context-specific user greetings and messages (tbd).
- Provide UX writing for button labels and other CTAs.
- Provide UX writing for all alerts and system messages.
- Provide UX writing for milestones, achievements elements including encouragements, benefits, congratulations/kudos messages.
- Provide UX writing for all system generated emails.
- Provide UX/marketing copywriting for all sales and marketing related content in app.
- Self-motivated and collaborative, able to manage a remote work environment
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (journalism, marketing, etc.)
- 5+ years as a senior or lead UX writer, content strategist or similar
- 1-2 years agency or in-house marketing experience preferred but not required
- Any experience writing for FinTech a huge plus
Strong portfolio of work samples required, please attach with your application.
This is a contract role
Rebel & Co. doesn’t just aim for diversity, we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive in it. We are committed to building a team that is representative of the diverse world we live in. We strongly encourage people of color, all religious backgrounds, lesbian, gay, bisexual, queer, transgender, and non-binary people, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. Should you need reasonable accommodations during your application process, please let us know.
We look forward to speaking with you!
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Monday to Friday
Our entire time is remote by design. Work from where you live and stay safe.
- Google Drive: 2 years (Required)
- UX writer or Content Strategist: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- Monday (Required)
- Tuesday (Required)
- Wednesday (Required)
- Thursday (Required)
- Friday (Required)
- Which do you own a Mac and/or PC?
Full Time Opportunity:
- Fully Remote
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply