Marketing Content Contractor
Marketing Content Contractor Opportunity
We are looking for a zealous Marketing Content Contractor to support the Gallus Golf team in the marketing of golf courses around the globe. Gallus Golf is the world leader in golf course mobile technology and marketing, and we continue to expand our team of golf industry marketing professionals with this opportunity.
Marketing Content Contractor Duties
Marketing Content Contractor responsibilities include assisting in organizing campaigns. This will include email preparation and execution, social media posting, graphic design work, and some other related miscellaneous pieces.
This work will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the Marketing and Sales department, the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the company.
Our Needs from this Contractor
* Undertake administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities with its clients
* Support marketing & sales team in organizing various projects
* Produce content for marketing initiatives including social media posting, email marketing, and graphic design as it relates to all elements
* Produce reports periodically on performance of marketing initiatives
* Ensure all scheduled marketing pieces are being published, posted, emailed, etc. at their scheduled times and to their scheduled audiences
* Maintain internal client information necessary to seamlessly implement all marketing initiatives
* Knowledge and experience with Photoshop
* Knowledge of Excel and/or other data reporting software
* Knowledge of the game of golf or the golf industry
* Understanding of social media marketing
* Experience in email marketing
* The characteristic of never being completely satisfied with your work, always feeling you can do/be better.
We are currently filling this role as a contractor position requiring up to 20 hours per week, with the potential to evolve into a more full-time position.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $15.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Required)
- marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- More than 1 year
Full Time Opportunity:
- Fully Remote
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday