TECHEAD is celebrating thirty years of incredible heritage, talent, and accomplishments! To learn more about TECHEAD, visit us at TECHEAD.com or on Glassdoor.
- Review and proof emails created by in-house teams and outside agencies for alignment with email best practices, corporate editorial standards, and brand voice.
- Work with business and creative teams as an email subject matter expert to update existing creative work or develop new email marketing creatives.
- Work with brand and business teams for multi-stage internal reviews and approvals
- Work within tight schedules and deadlines
- Work within regulatory and accessibility compliance guidelines
- This team will oversee the guiding creative principals and review/approve the work that the B2B customer creates.
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience, preferably digital and/or some agency experience
- A keen eye for detail, grammar, punctuation, and errors.
- Proven ability to check, re-check and check again to ensure all prior revisions are in place
- Strong organizational skills a must an amazing ability to manage multiple projects and teams simultaneously
- Knowledge of HTML and basic digital design
- Experience with B2B and B2C work
- Experience in Email Design, Page Design, Mobile Design
- Fluent in MacOS
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Adobe XD a plus
TECHEAD's mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won't strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.
Show moreShow less