Job Title: Copywriter II
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Duration: 12 months
- Concept and write advertising and marketing materials, including web (mobile and desktop), email, client ads, video ads, print and more.
- Participate in brainstorms and design thinking sessions to create concepts for marketing campaigns.
- Proofread and edit copy from other marketing managers and copywriters.
- Periodically review existing materials and propose updates.
- Work with a marketing manager to present strategies, concepts, and creative ideas across the organization.
- Elevate the overall team’s skills and expertise by sharing industry knowledge and best practices.
- 5+ years’ experience writing advertising, brand or marketing content.
- The ability to write in clear, concise prose for a non-technical, inexperienced small business audience.
- Experience using client Business products (Client Pages, Instagram Business Account, Ads Manager, Business Manager, etc.)
- Experience running and/or participating in brainstorms and design thinking ideation sessions.
- Experience overseeing ideas from inception to launch.
- Comfort taking feedback and input and coming up with solutions that maintain the integrity of the ideas.
- Ability to consider and weigh content strategies, landing page optimization, product needs and more when writing marketing content.
- Ability to independently and proactively seek out answers and unblock obstacles.
- Strong process and project management skills with successful experience influencing and working on cross-functional teams
- Familiarity or first-hand experience with small business challenges and needs.
- Additional noted skills: digital advertisement, small business, sales enablement, content marketing, demand generation, and customer marketing
- Writing samples or portfolio link.
- BA/BS degree with strong academic background or equivalent experience.