One of The Sage Group’s clients is looking for a B2C Copywriter that is agile and focused on B2C short form and has a portfolio to display witty and punchy tone. Client empowers local economies by building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local businesses, helping them grow.
About the Team:
Join a small-yet-mighty internal creative team that touches just about everything within the walls of client. We sit within audience marketing, where we oversee the work of consumer, partner, and small business marketing. We help strategize, ideate, design and write, produce, and execute the majority of consumer-facing work. We get to think big while keeping an eye on the bottom line.
About the Role:
As a B2C Copywriter, you’ll oversee voice and storytelling for marketing client’s products and programs. This role will work closely with Client’s product marketing and CRM teams to create impactful content for customers and restaurant partners.
You're Excited About this Opportunity Because You Are...
A team player, camaraderie builder, and hustler who leads by example. You’re a talented writer with an intuitive knack for grammar. You understand when copy should be a little more prescriptive and when it needs that human touch. You can sweat the details—and know when to prioritize one over the other.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will look something like this:
- Create copy introducing Client’s customers to new products and offers to try new restaurants focused on in-app and owned (email, push) channels
- Partner closely with product marketing and CRM to conceive and execute on quick campaigns like Local Restaurant Saturday to support local businesses and drive business impact
- Translate technical business challenges into clean and understandable in-app copy
- Elevate and be an ambassador for the client voice
- Create guidelines that support the businesses growing needs for quick high-impact campaigns
We're Excited About You Because You..
- Possess at least 5 years of professional writing experience at an agency or in-house, you are scrappy and happy to react to immediate needs mainly and then process improvement later
- A strong portfolio highlighting a wide range of work that you’re proud of, especially short form, clear headlines that are witty and punchy
- A track record of leadership, strategic thinking, creativity, content strategy, and editorial prowess
- Journalistic rigor and a passion for getting stuff done
- A background in content marketing, editorial, tech, or B2B. Journalism background a bonus
Why You’ll Love Working at client:
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at client embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and small business and believe in connecting people with possibility.
Location: 100% remote
Duration: 3-6 months to start
Portfolio: Candidates must include link on resumeShow moreShow less