Onward Search has a new great opportunity with one of our big clients. The opportunity is for a Copywriter who can start immediately onsite at our client’s office in Plano, TX. Our client is looking for a creative individual who will be able to develop catchy and clear words, as well as slogans to accompany advertising visuals. The ideal candidate should be team-spirited, skilled, and an imaginative writer with a strong eye for detail. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Collaborate with multiple lines of business and creative teams as an email subject matter expert to develop new email marketing assets or update existing creative work.
- Review and proofread emails produced by in-house teams and third-party designers for alignment with email best practices, corporate editorial standards, and brand voice.
- Deliver direction to designers using Acrobat and G Suite apps.
- Work closely with brand and business teams for multi-stage internal reviews and approvals.
- Ensure regulatory and accessibility compliance guidelines are upheld in the work.
- Must have at least 2 to 4 years of experience (digital or agency experience preferred).
- Understanding of Google Docs and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Impeccable eye for detail as well as punctuation and grammar errors.
- Proven ability to check, re-check, and check again to ensure all prior revisions are in place.
- Outstanding organizational skills are a must.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and teams simultaneously.
- Knowledge of AP Stylebook, G Suite, and HTML is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of digital design, and/or web accessibility is also preferred.
- Financial experience would be a major plus.