Web Content Specialist
*This is a REMOTE position*
We are a fast-growing NYC-based software development startup. We offer companies the ability to hire a temporary dedicated team of developers located in our North Macedonian office to fill skill gaps within the clients' internal IT staff.
Are you a team player who wants to join a community of passionate tech entrepreneurs?
Does joining a fast-growing, rapidly changing start-up sound like fun to you?
If so - let us know!
We are looking for an enthusiastic web content specialist who can help us create relevant and engaging tech stories and articles to help us grow our online presence and attract new business.
- Supporting the digital team across web, social, and email
- Writing and editing web articles, social posts, and email newsletters
- Setting up and publishing content on our website using a custom CMS
- Owing SEO/share copy for web content
- Setting up and publishing marketing emails in our email tool
- Managing our editorial content calendar and researching key campaigns with a focus on reaching new audiences
- Pulling metrics for social and email
- Passion for the technology industry
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience in marketing, communications, or content creation (can include professional internships)
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment; consumer brand and/or startup experience a plus
- Ability to tackle complex problems with a strategic mindset and a thoughtful, proactive approach
- Willingness to take on small but essential tasks with enthusiasm
- Keen attention to detail
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Project management experience a plus
- Remote experience a plus
- Basic HTML knowledge a plus
- Ability to create social media graphics using Canva or Spark a plus
Remote for nowShow moreShow less