Technical Support Specialist
This position is on W2 - looking for Citizens/GC
Job title: Technical Customer Support Specialist
Duration: 7 months contract with the potential to perm or extend
Location: Phoenix, AZ 85027
NOTE: It's a remote role due to COVID for now but once restrictions are lifted it will be onsite.
Mon to Fri - 8 hours per day - 40 hours per week; Fluctuating on the need of the business.
Must be able to work one evening from 11 am-8 pm and some weekends.
• Strong Customer Service – Customer-Centric.
• Technically Savvy- Comfortable with Electronics & gizmos.
• Proficient in office automation and applications such as E-Mail, Microsoft Office Suite, Ticketing software, and Web Browsers.
• Provide customer support and assistance to Customers, End Users, and Subcontractors as Technical subject matter experts.
• Perform scheduling at home and phone assisted installation of remote health monitoring technology.
• Utilize the ticket system, provide technical support for a variety of health care technology.
Basic Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Schedule, confirm and perform phone installation appointments.
• Assist with the installation of remote health monitoring equipment by guiding nontechnical seniors over the phone.
• Provide technical support and issue resolution to customers, subcontractors and end-users via E-Mail, phone, and another electronic medium.
• Configuration of provided remote health monitoring, and a peripheral device, equipment to connect via cellular, modem, or broadband connection.
Show moreShow less