Enrollment Specialist - Account Manager
Top growing provider enrollment and credentialing firms in the country has a Direct Hire opportunity for a Provider/Payor Enrollment Specialist / Account Manager with hands-on experience and in-depth knowledge in payor enrollment, provider enrollment, credentialing, and contracting.
This is a remote telecommute position - therefore, you must meet the requirements to Work from your own Home Office from any location in the USA. They will provide you with a fully functional Remote Desktop that houses all required software programs.
Experience needed for this role:
- Should have a minimum of three (3) to five (5) years of hands-on experience in payor enrollment, provider enrollment, contracting, and credentialing, as well as project management and employee supervision within a healthcare facility, physician group or medical office.
- Quality of work and customer service are their top requirements as well.
- The candidate will need to be able to multitask, be very detail oriented, organized and have experience in delegating and managing projects to the credentialing support team.
- Experience with PECOS, NCQA Standards, CMS regulations related to credentialing and conducting web-based research as required
- CPCS or CPMSM Certification a plus
$40,000 - $45,000 depending on experience
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration today!
Volt has a talented and optimistic staffing team focused on the quality of your career.
Volt has over 60 years of staffing experience. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions. We offer many direct hire full-time positions as well as many contingent/temporary positions.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer