Our client is currently hiring multiple Direct-Hire Account Managers to start on 8/31! Located in Naperville, IL working both in-office and remote. Our client is committed to Diversity & Inclusion, Military Hiring, and Environmental Sustainability. Base pay + competitive commission structure! An ideal candidate will have 1+ year of Customer Support experience with a proven track record of up-selling.
A Sales Account Representative is responsible for selling home warranty and energy related products and services in a blended environment handling both inbound and outbound sales calls. Account Representatives will work closely with supervisors and coaches to meet quality assurance guidelines for professionalism, sales techniques and customer engagement.
$15.25/hr + commission (Total Compensation Potential $42K-$60K
- Sell home warranty and energy-related products and services to residential and commercial customers following quality standards, scripting processes and procedures as trained and documented in the company policy and procedure manual.
- Perform utility start and transfer service following designated utility standards.
- Navigate systems efficiently and enter data accurately while resolving customer needs.
- Reflect company Values and contributes to our positive, results-driven culture
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills, diplomacy, and patience while interacting with customers, peers, management, and other departments. Comfortable with receiving coaching feedback and monitoring of calls.
- Take personal responsibility, exploring opportunities to add value, contributing ideas and participating in activities to continuously improve customer satisfaction and productivity.
Advanced Resources is a talent solutions organization headquartered in Chicago providing staffing, consulting, and workforce solutions nationwide. Our goal is to help people move their careers forward and help businesses solve their most complex challenges. Thanks to our commitment to providing an exceptional experience for both our clients and talent, we are a perennial winner of the prestigious Best of Staffing® Diamond Award. By placing our team, clients, and talent first, every day we make a difference.
Advanced Resources is part of the Advanced Group, a talent acquisition and management, consulting, outsourcing, and professional services organization.
It is Advanced Group’s practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.