Content Marketing Manager
At AngelList, we exist to help startups save the world. We’re building the definitive platform for startups — where they raise money through AngelList Venture, build teams through AngelList Talent, and launch their products through Product Hunt.
The venture team is fundamentally altering how startups raise money by replacing early-stage venture capital with modern technology. We’ve delivered over $1B to more than 3,000 startups over the past few years. Our infrastructure allows investors to build on top of AngelList instead of a traditional VC. This will result in a more innovative, efficient & fair market.
We recently celebrated our ten year anniversary. Here’s a fun look back at exciting milestones and a preview of what to expect from AngelList Venture going forward:
About the Role:
Reporting into our Head of Marketing, you will join a highly collaborative, tight-knit team focused on developing AngelList Venture’s story in the market. Our marketing team primarily works out of our office in San Francisco but this role is also available for remote work.
With over $2 billion assets under management, 47 unicorns in our portfolio, and 36% of top seed-stage deals in the US in 2019, AngelList is the nexus of venture capital. Our strategy of building a scalable, innovative platform that makes spinning up and managing funds a breeze for both fund managers and investors has enabled us to own the early-stage venture market.
If you are excited by the idea of helping us launch new programs and own content strategy here at AngelList Venture, we welcome you to apply!
- Create engaging and informative content that drives awareness and understanding of AngelList Venture’s mission and products.
- Identify industry trends and opportunities to lead conversations through our unique viewpoint in the market.
- Own and manage our content calendar, blog and social media channels.
- Develop our content strategy and a regular cadence of programs and campaigns to support business objectives.
- Work closely with Data Science, PR, Marketing, and our customers to craft compelling stories that highlight the unique nature of our platform.
- A passion for writing and a unique ability to translate complex concepts into simple, powerful stories.
- 5+ years of professional writing experience and great attention to editorial detail.
- An understanding of core financial concepts and venture finance.
- Previously worked in an early-stage company and you know how to navigate and be successful in a startup environment.
- A deep love of startups.
If you’re interested in joining us, but don’t tick every box above, we’d still encourage you to apply. We’re building a diverse team whose skills balance and complement one another. We’re happy to consider where you might be able to make the biggest impact.
Benefits & Perks : At AngelList Venture, we have top of the line benefits to support our employees in their lives both inside and outside of work. See additional detail on our benefits here:.
AngelList is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.