Director of Global Partnerships
Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for a Director of Global Partner Programs to help us develop and implement strategies to grow the Webflow partner ecosystem. As the Director of Global Partner Programs, your responsibility will be to build deeper relationships with current partners while actively developing and recruiting new partnerships. In this role, you will have the unique opportunity to grow and shape the future of Webflow partnerships and agency programs.
About the role
- Location: San Francisco HQ or Remote USA
As a Director of Global Partner Programs, you’ll …
- Define and grow the structure of the Webflow partner ecosystem ranging from part-time freelancers to digital agencies servicing the Fortune 500
- Manage the day-to-day operations of current and future partner programs, including communications to the partner ecosystem
- Work cross-functionally with sales and marketing to build acquisition and business development strategies to acquire and retain new partners
- Help partners grow their Webflow practices in terms of consulting revenue, ability to source new Webflow revenue, and skills capacity
- Build executive relationships and establish a quarterly cadence with key Webflow partners
- Work cross-functionally with engineering, product, education, and marketing teams to inform the product roadmap with enhanced or new functionality and provide partners with the best tools and resources
- Produce qualitative and quantitative analysis of partner performance, end customer feedback, and explore new strategic opportunities
- Work closely with the VP of Sales to define the growth and hiring strategy for the partnerships team
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly.
And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the workweek) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as (a) Director of Global Partner Programs if you have:
- Managed projects and cross-functional programs
- Previous experience with building partner programs & ecosystems, partner marketing, and/or business development
- Significant SaaS customer success, sales, or high-value account management experience
- Experience working cross-functionally with engineering, product, sales, and marketing teams
- Knowledge of or interest in web design, development, or Webflow products
- Deep knowledge of digital agency ecosystem and how their business develops strategies
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.