Senior Security Engineer
Fidel’s mission is to democratize access to financial data globally so that consumers are in control of their data. Our technology makes transactional data accessible through a single access point for global businesses like Avios, Klarna and the Royal Bank of Canada. We have a record of fast growth and our key investors include Horizon Ventures and Innovate UK.
We recently closed our Series A round, raising $18M from top-tier VCs, including Nyca Partners and QED Investors. We currently have offices in London and Lisbon — and we’re only getting started.
In this exciting period of growth, both within the UK and internationally, we are now looking for an experienced Senior Security Engineer who wants to be part of this journey.
What you’ll do:
- Identify and define system security requirements;
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols;
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices;
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks;
- Ensure that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about security incidents;
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement;