Senior Back end Engineer
Fidel’s mission is to democratize access to financial data globally so that consumers are in control of their data. Our technology makes transactional data accessible through a single access point for global businesses like Avios, Klarna and the Royal Bank of Canada. We have a record of fast growth and our key investors include Horizon Ventures and Innovate UK.
We recently closed our Series A round, raising $18M from top-tier VCs, including Nyca Partners and QED Investors. We currently have offices in London and Lisbon - and we're only getting started.
In this exciting period of growth, both within the UK and internationally, we are looking for an experienced Back-end Engineer who wants to be part of this journey.
This role has as main goal to help us growing our Card Issuance Team, meaning that experience in the Industry is highly appreciated.
What you'll do:
- Design and build the core of the Fidel API
- Design reliable, fault-tolerant micro-service architectures largely written in Node.js
- Design and build integrations with third parties to add new value-added services
- Automate safely deploying software, utilizing CI and unit/integration testing
- Know how to prevent breaking changes, discovering solutions that are backward compatible
- Maintain and nurture a cohesive architecture on a rapidly expanding startup
- Guide and manage our engineering partnerships with our clients, facilitating collaboration and integration strategies
- Share and spread your expertise through contributions to our blog and speaking at conferences
- Contribute and help guide the open-source community behind Fidel