Web Content Coordinator
The Web Content Coordinator may be responsible for a variety of tasks within the Digital Marketing and Communications department.
The role requires adaptability, comfort working in a fast-paced online environment, significant focus and organizational abilities, and a dedication to creative positive interactions between Pon Bike Performance, its retailers, customers, fans, and business partners.
The Digital Marketing and Communications team owns the Santa Cruz, Juliana, Reserve, and Cervelo global websites, and the Web Content Coordinator owns the preparation and coordination to launch new products and marketing initiatives on those sites. This role is pivotal to the success of the global Marketing team and has a direct impact on how we build excitement and demand among riders and fans online.
Overall Duties and Responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Execution of new production introductions across brand websites and digital channels according to campaign plan developed by Marketing leadership
- Source, prepare, and maintain product data and create and edit content required for campaigns and initiatives
- Accurate and timely entry and update of product data and marketing content into Drupal, Prismic, and Magento Content Management Systems (CMS) with minimal oversight and sometimes requiring manipulation of basic HTML or styling code
- Present digital campaign content to the Marketing, Engineering, Sales team and leadership during creative reviews as required
- Weekly review of websites and use of project management software to track progress on projects, content recommendations and updates, and website bug fixes
- Attend daily (virtual) stand-up meetings and weekly sprint planning meetings with the Digital Marketing and Software Development teams, and report on progress in those meetings
- Coordinate with remote teams in Santa Cruz, Whistler, and Europe to gather information, data, campaign assets, and maintain relationships across departments
- Document and distribute project details, meetings, and processes in a standardized format for use by others in the company
Competencies and Requirements:
- 2-5 years of experience working within a digital marketing team with direct campaign execution and copywriting responsibilities
- High level of comfort managing public, broad-reaching marketing communication channels, and demonstrated ability to exercise good judgement
- Strong familiarity with performance mountain bike products, technical details, and riding and proof you can identify good bike data from bad
- Demonstrated experience creating, managing, and updating content in CMS such as Drupal, Prismic, Magento and an ability to troubleshoot and communicate technical issues with minimal oversight
- Strong writing (English language) skills and an ability to draft error-free internal project communications and external promotional copy as required
- Demonstrated ability to directly apply the fundamentals of search engine optimization and email marketing to campaigns in those channels
- Ability to collaborate remotely with coworkers using project management tools like SmartSheets, Jira, and Google Sheets
- Demonstrated ability to manipulate product data effectively and maintain quality of this data across multiple systems
- High level of comfort managing and optimizing visual assets using image or video editing software for use on websites, in email, on social media, and other digital channels
- Ability to manipulate basic HTML and CSS a plus, and working knowledge of other front-end technologies a significant bonus. If you can talk the talk with developers, even better.
Language Skills: Ability to read and comprehend and explain documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals in English. Effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, in English.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the overall duties and responsibilities of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable otherwise qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the overall duties and responsibilities. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use of hands and fingers, handle, or feel, reach above head with hands and arms, lift, push, climb, stoop, kneel, crouch, and/or crawl, pull, talk and hear. The employee must lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Vision may be corrected within normal range. The noise level in the work environment is quiet.
Education and/or Experience: 2-5 years of experience in copywriting, content production, or digital marketing; Passion for mountain bikes; familiarity with Santa Cruz Bicycles, bike riding, and bike technology.
Why work here: For 26 years Santa Cruz Bicycles has tried to do things a bit differently. Our ultimate goal is to consistently build the best bicycles in the world and have fun doing it, but there is a lot more to it than that.
We can offer you great benefits that include 100% paid health, dental and vision insurance, 401K matching, monthly employee events and major discounts on bikes and bike gear. Those parts come with the industry. We can offer you a relaxed working environment, local singletrack, and the opportunity to work with a group of bike enthusiasts in a great place to live. Those parts come with the territory.
But what we really want is what you have to offer us. We want to attract job seekers that are looking for a brand that they can be an integral part of, and not just "a company to work for". It's the individual personalities, and the raw enthusiasm for the brand that makes this place special, and that comes directly from the employees of Santa Cruz Bicycles.
Powered by JazzHR