Social Media Coordinator
One Firefly is continuing to grow and we are looking to add a Social Media Coordinator to our team! You will excel in this position if you:
- Enjoy administering and deploying engaging and effective social media updates
- Have a good understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content independently on each platform.
- Are highly organized, able to distribute publishing activities across multiple accounts and platforms
Still with us? Here are some more details!
The Social Media Coordinator will report to the Head of Content and will work closely with others on the Social Media team. They will be administering and deploying social media updates on behalf of One Firefly and our clients. They should have a good understanding of each platform- LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and a willingness to learn additional platforms in the future.
Working closely with One Firefly’s Account Managers and department peers, they would deliver on clear objectives for multiple social media accounts, increasing relative KPI’s for our clients with both organic and paid tactics. Those metrics might include, but are not limited to brand awareness, lead generation and customer engagement. Organization is key- handling multiple accounts and all of their platforms while posting in an efficient and effective manner. The ideal candidate for this role will be adept in adopting and emulating a client’s brand voice and proficient in targeting eligible audiences.
Note: This is a full-time, remote-based (work from home) position; candidates who apply should be comfortable working from home and have access to reliable high speed internet.
What You’ll Do:
- Execute social media strategies (both organic and advertising) through competitive and audience research according to defined Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Receive feedback and follow direction from a Senior Social Media Specialist or a Social Media Team Lead.
- Follow defined editorial calendars as appropriate.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each social media platform.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed or directed.
- Engage in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company.
- Analyze campaigns and internally report on anecdotal or qualitative data
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media campaigns.
- Analyze and review effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Ongoing commitment to seek regular education, understand latest trends, and follow meaningful developments in the social media space and be an early adopter of new tactics and standards to remain highly effective.
What You’ll Bring:
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations preferred but not required with relevant work experience.
- Proven working experience in social media marketing
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing and maintains a comprehensive knowledge of online marketing channels
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media. (Give links to profiles as examples).
- Basic web design knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, utilize resources and meet deadlines
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Practices superior time management.
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Demonstrates winning social customer service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution.
- Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situations and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Demonstrable experience with social analytics tools
- Fluency in English
- Proven problem solver that takes initiative
- Result oriented with a strong work ethic
- Exceptional communication skills
- Exceptional listening skills
- Exceptional writing skills
- Exceptional speaking skills
- Delivers fanatical customer service
- Proven team player mentality
What We Offer:
As a full time employee, you would receive the following benefits:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick and Personal Time
- Simple IRA with Company Match
- Work-life balance! Remote position and flexible work schedule
- Company provided computer
- Access to our Career Track and Skills Shed learning and development programs
- A fantastic culture with amazing coworkers!
Who we are:
One Firefly is an award-winning marketing agency that caters to custom integration and security professionals including designers, integrators, installers, contractors, consultants, distributors, and manufacturers. One Firefly is headquartered in Davie, Florida and has been operating since 2007. One Firefly clients span the globe.