Social Media Intern
Job Description – Social Media Intern
American Indian Services is rapidly growing and we are seeking an individual who wants to work hard for a good cause and opportunities. We currently have an Intern position available to boost our Social Media and Digital Marketing efforts ($12 an hour).
Social Media and Digital Marketing Intern
The work entails keeping up with various aspects of our website SEO, social media, and related digital advertising campaigns. The job consists of writing, editing, blog posting, twitter feeds, and FB analytics analysis. The right candidate will have an opportunity to work in all aspects of marketing and developing strategies for social media. This is an Intern position and we will provide marketing training as necessary. No formal experience is needed, but it is a plus if you are familiar with digital marketing concepts.
- Maintaining and keeping our Social Media up to date with our ongoing events.
- Monitoring and analyzing marketing campaigns to ensure company success.
- Writing and editing content for websites, blogs, social media, YouTube, and advertisements.
- Contributing to marketing strategy plans and meetings.
- Executing strategies and plans formulated by our team.
We are looking for self-motivated individual who is a strong writer with knowledge of English grammar. The ideal candidate will also have great communication skills and a positive attitude. Please verify you have the following:
- Knowledge and understanding of basic computer tasks including email, Microsoft Office, and other software applications etc.
- An advanced understanding of social media
- Comfortable working in a telecommuting environment
- Knowledge of Facebook Analytics a must. Knowledge of SEO or Google Ads a plus but not required.
- A desire to learn and grow in the digital marketing industry
- Good organizational and time management skills
We are a quickly growing but laid-back company seeking an individual who wants to work hard for a good cause and expanded opportunities. This is a paid Intern Position with PT hours and work from home. Compensation will be between $12 per hour. We have ongoing projects and fundraising events we need documented. Our goal is to inform local and national communities to be more aware of our cause in helping Native Americans through education.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Pay: $10.00 - $12.00 per hour
- Flexible Schedule
- On Call
- Social Media Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Analyzing Marketing Campaigns: 1 year (Preferred)
- Writing/editing content for websites, blogs, social media: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- 25% (Preferred)
- Are you an AIS scholarship recipient?
- Fully Remote
- On the road
Hours per week:
This Job Is:
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
Company's Facebook page: