Social Media Specialist
We are a small law firm located in Kew Gardens, Queens seeking a Social Media Consultant (remotely). This candidate will handle everyday social media marketing, overall general digital presence, direct marketing responsibilities and edit blogs/newsletters. We would like a team player who will energetically help enhance our brand and social media presence and will adapt to grow with the role as the company grows. As a social media expert, you should be familiar with submitting a visually pleasing resume with back links to sample content of your work, which should include eye-catching photos, artwork, and sample writings.
Qualified Candidates :
· Must have law firm experience.
· Proficiency in English and Spanish.
· Must have experience managing law firm social media accounts, including, without limitation, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
· Exclusively manage all social accounts (scheduling posts, community engagement, growth, and optimization).
· Social media posts should have a track record of successful engagement.
· Draft social media posts for each social media platform for attorneys' review.
· Content writing with proper grammar (social captions, blogs, newsletters, photo, and video content).
· Planning and executing social events to promote on all channels.
· Proactively suggest and follow which accounts the firm should follow.
· Proactively suggest which accounts attorney should follow to cater to her anticipated client base.
· Proactively suggest which posts the firm should "like," "share" and/or both.
· Provide successful and/or meaningful engagement several times per week.
· Frequent Competitor comparisons will be requested & reviewed.
· Studying industry trends.
· Liaison to 3rd Party Digital Agency.
· Tracking and evaluating ROI on all platforms.
Brand ambassador Required skills:
· You must be a creative self-starter with a positive attitude and a relentless drive for success.
· A proven track record of success validated by specific outcomes and achievements.
*Compensation commensurate with experience
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $0.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Spanish (Required)
- United States (Required)
- More than 1 year
- Fully Remote
Company's Facebook page: