Customer Experience Technical Lead
MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration. Our platform and services enable innovative teams to think and collaborate visually to solve important problems. People benefit from MURAL’s speed and ease of use in creating diagrams, which are popular in design thinking and agile methodologies, as well as tools to facilitate more impactful meetings and workshops.
Global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk and GitHub have embraced visual collaboration to align their teams, plan in real-time, speed up decision making, reduce travel costs and accelerate a culture of innovation. MURAL’s certified enterprise-class cloud-based infrastructure connects 40 percent of Fortune 100 global enterprises, drawing the support of leading investors from Radian Capital, Gradient Ventures, Endeavor Catalyst and others.
MURAL is headquartered in San Francisco and employs over 100 people working remotely across six time zones around the world, including office hubs in Buenos Aires and Europe. We recently raised $23M in a Series A round of financing, so we are ready to take MURAL to the next level.
This role can be based anywhere. The first 4 weeks will consist of training on the core product.
The Customer Experience Technical Lead is a key partner for Customer Support and the ETMs in the customer experience organization. You are comfortable at coordinating with internal and external stakeholders to implement technical product features within the desired timeline. You also have a deep understanding of our product and the ability to systematically troubleshoot both known and unknown issues. To accomplish this, you must have the ability to understand technical business requirements and execute an implementation plan.
- Lead technical customer support with general knowledge of features including API configurations, SSO configuration setups/updates, VOIP telephony, IP Whitelisting and registering new domains inside an existing tenant
- Comfortable interacting with customers both live and asynchronously, resolving queries related to technical product capabilities, what we currently support, how it can be used and future product capabilities
- Deliver training to customer experience team members using different methodologies, to improve technical product knowledge
- Contribute to a knowledge base to answer product & IT technical questions that can be used by the customer experience team
- Maintain a feedback loop with the product team on customer feature/function requests
- Develop and run reporting on technical support issues for leadership and provide recommendations on how to decrease ticket volume.
- Work collaboratively with Product Management, Product Marketing, Design and Engineering during the development and launch of new features and products to ensure that appropriate support processes and resources are in place for launch
We are looking for dedicated individuals who can work independently in a fast-paced startup environment.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years of technical support experience within technology services
- Exceptionally good or native oral and written English, with good collaboration and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated project management experience with small projects
- Technical knowledge of enterprise software and SaaS
The top candidates will have:
- Knowledge or experience working with MURAL
- Startup mentality
- A strong passion to help teams succeed, and empathy with users
- Progressive out-of-the-box thinking
- Ability to be a self-motivator that thrives in an ever-changing environment
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.