Entry Level Customer Service Representative
ENTRY LEVEL CUSTOMER SERVICE-TRAINING PROVIDED
Our company has been around for over 50 years servicing clients in our community with their financial and benefits needs. We are seeking 3 candidates who are looking to start a new career and enjoys working with people in the community.
Our Customer Service Specialist is responsible for day-to-day customer service issues and assures they are handled in an efficient manner. We are seeking a team member that can provide exceptional customer service and account-based support.
Some Remote Work Allowed.
- Act as a point of contact for client inquiries, concerns, account issues, and requests
- Perform account changes and updates in a timely manner
- Maintain and enhance client relationships
- Assist with new client account setups
- Ability to multi-task and handle complex issues with clients
- Open-minded and eager to learn
- Team player
We offer flexible schedules, competitive compensation, mentorship and leadership, and full training programs.
ADVANCEMENT WITHIN THE COMPANY IN AS LITTLE AS 3-4 MONTHS!
If you are serious about your career and would like to move into a leadership role, please submit your resume for consideration.