E-Learning Customer Support Rep
Back-to-School e-learning Support! Apply now!
This software is a Learning Management System (LMS) used by teachers and students across the world that allows the sharing of resources, creation of assignment and quizzes, and the assistance of running a classroom or learning environment.
We’re looking for highly motivated mods who are excellent at self-directed work and research. Our responsibilities will include answering tickets to students, instructors, and parents via email, chats, and phone calls.
The Ideal Mod Contractor:
- Is technically-minded and has a basic sense for computers and technology.
- Is able to type above 30WPM – Ideal 60+
- Has CS-Ticket Knowledge – Ideal some technical troubleshooting Knowledge
- Has Google Documents and Sheets experience
- Has Zendesk experience, including Zendesk Talk/Chat
- Has Familiarity setting up and using VPNs
- This is not a phone position, but being able to pitch in with our existing team with phones is a plus.
- Available at least 20 hours+ per week, and willing to take chats in the future
- 5 am – 5 pm PST M-F preference, but not required.
- At least one weekend day available preferred.
To Apply: Click the “Apply For This Job” link on this page.
All interested parties will receive a response within two weeks.