Designer (who can code)
We're looking for a full-time Designer (who can code) to join our growing team at Proposales. This is a unique opportunity to apply your rare blend of superpowers, as a fast-growing tech company, we have no end of fascinating challenges that can only be solved by someone with innate UX sense, technical aptitude, and great taste.
You will tackle our most interesting and impactful challenges. Our team is small, and people wear many hats. You'd jump between product, marketing and internal tools, participating in every phase from concept development to implementation.
Joining a company early is exciting, not only will you accelerate your learning as a maker, flex a versatile set of muscles, balancing vision, craft, and business potential, but also as one of our first employees, you will receive a competitive package, including stock option program, personal training budget, and much more.
A bit about the role:
- Craft every detail of new product features, from idea to UX to pixel-perfect execution.
- To ensure we can move fast and avoid back-and-forth handoff with engineering you will polish each feature you design in code.
- Partner closely with our Field Ops team to understand what users need, want, and love about Proposales. Use this data to plan and scope our product roadmap.
- Create design systems that are simple to understand but help us to move faster as we scale.
- Last but not the least, Proposales is a startup, so expect to move out of your comfort zone.
- You can create pixel-perfect visual designs. You can untangle hard conceptual problems and have sharp intuition for how people use (or wish they could use) products.
- You can do production-level coding in HTML + CSS + JS/React/JSX.
- You care about the business needs, implications, and possibilities of your designs.
- You don't get stuck on pretty UI and can balance between craft, speed and the bottom line.
- You have strong beliefs, loosely held. You're a good listener who likes to collaborate.
- ?? EU-only