CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE - FULLY REMOTE
Join The Results Companies and take pride in being the voice of our customers. Our Customer Service Representatives love to help customers! You will be giving instructions, answering questions, and helping people with their health plan questions. If you have a positive attitude, patience, strong computer skills and the ability to solve problems, we want you!
How will you do it?
- Provide excellent customer service
- Communicate with customers over the phone, via email, and/or online chat
- Navigate a computer with multiple windows and screens
- Resolve any customer questions while providing an exceptional customer experience
To join our team, you need:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Ability to type 25 words per minute
- Basic computer navigation skills and exceptional communication skills
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic and ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Any customer service experience is a plus
- Must be willing to work 30-40 hours
- You must live in one of the following states: Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Mexico, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Utah, Wisconsin, Wyoming,
To work virtual, you need the following technical specifications:
Our virtual positions require you to independently have access to the following during all working hours:
- An Intel or AMD PC/ laptop running Windows 10 operating system with a minimum of 4 GB of RAM (NO Mac, Chromebook, Tablet or Smartphone)
- Minimum processor speed of 1.5Ghz with dual core processing and at least 4 Logical Processor Core
- At least 1GB hard drive space free on C: drive for company applications
- High Speed Internet – minimum download speed of 10 Mbps and a minimum upload speed of 5 Mbps
- 3 Free USB Ports for headset and Web Cam.
- Ability to connect directly to the internet service provider modem with an Ethernet cable, WIFI is not acceptable
- Dedicated workspace in your home that is free of background noise and distractions
- Dedicated computer monitor minimum 13 inches or larger
- Sound/Audio support
- A VoIP USB Headset with microphone
- 2 Monitors
Why join the Results team?
- Employee Performance Incentives and Prizes
- Healthcare Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO & 401(K)
- Paid Training – we set you up to succeed!
- Discounts on Hotels, Car Rentals, Restaurants, Movie Tickets, Groceries, Child Care, and much more
- Opportunity to grow with The Results Companies if that’s “Your Greater”
- Flexibility with scheduling
- PayActiv – allows early access to money earned and ability to make bill payments
Job Reference: RHO00016