Brand Marketing Designer
? What we’re building
After creating custom payment systems in-house at previous companies and realizing the pain of keeping these ad-hoc solutions up to date, we started asking how other businesses were handling their business-to-business payment needs.
We spent 9 months conducting over 300 customer development interviews and came up with a framework to build the simplest way to send and receive B2B payments. Three years later, we have a product that we are proud of and a healthy list of happy customers, but we are really just getting started.
We are a small, but quickly growing engineering first startup with our team working remotely from a city they love! ❤️ Our environment encourages intellectual curiosity, problem solving, and openness—one that provides the support and mentorship needed to succeed, learn, and grow. We’ll make sure you have everything you need to do your best work and make an impact.
? Design Marketing at Routable
We're looking for an experienced designer who will help create visually stunning and consistent brand assets, and contribute to our constantly evolving brand identity. You'll be expected to think deeply about every interaction the customer can have with our brand, and produce assets for a diverse range of mediums.
? You will:
- Be a multidisciplinary designer, taking projects from concept to execution across a wide range of disciplines
- Provide design support on our marketing sites and create new layouts for pages and sections
- Build and track a repository of marketing and sales enablement materials organized by product and use case
- Collaborate with the marketing/design team to build reusable Google Doc templates, components and systems that ensure visual and creative consistency
- Help stakeholders bring presentations to life with visual aids, promotional graphics, and slide design that feel modern and in line with our brand systems
- Be a brand guardian, ensuring consistency and high standards are met across all our collateral
- Assist with the development of product brand collateral and maintenance of brand documentation
- Contribute thoughtful and elegant design ideas to help drive our social media presence forward and set us apart from the competition
- Collaborate with other designers, developers, content producers, and the sales team to generate effective design solutions and receive feedback
- Be a self-starter. As a resourceful and resilient self-starter, you'll thrive in a fast-paced environment where initiative and innovation are required
- Know how to produce content quickly without sacrificing quality
? Must have:
- Experience as a visual designer with 2-3+ years professional experience working in digital media
- A high proficiency in Photoshop/Sketch, Illustrator, and In-Design with Figma as a plus
- Strong conceptual digital design and layout skills
- Excellent grasp of visual design principles and elements
- A passion for amazing brand design and an appreciation for elegant brand narratives
- An outstanding team contributor who can provide a thoughtful viewpoint on brand and marketing design in a flexible and easygoing way—you are well-versed in giving and receiving feedback constructively
- An open-mind and thinker who’s constantly in search of engaging, thoughtful design solutions and cutting-edge brand work in the real world
- Bonus, but not required: Experience working with Contentful
- Bonus: Experience with animation or illustration