COMMUNICATIONS ASSOCIATE - PART-TIME, TEMPORARY
Our client, an environmental non-profit, seeks a part-time, temporary communications associate for 2-4 months. The role requires 20-30 hours per week, depending on the week. The hours can be flexible but must be during 9-5 so you can interact with the rest of the staff. This role will not require in-person work and you must have your own computer and internet.
- Make updates to the website via user-friendly interface. Some HTML would be helpful, but not required.
- Create and post content for e-newsletter and social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram).
- Design materials for flyers, poster, and PowerPoint presentation in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop.
- Track updates and keep things organized.
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- G Suite (docs, sheets, slides)
- Adobe (InDesign, Photoshop)
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, communications, or related field.
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop and InDesign.
- Experience creating social media content tailored to a specific cause or product.
- Non-profit experience or desire to work in one preferred.