Field Social Media Associate
FIELD SOCIAL MEDIA ASSOCIATE
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Field Social Media Associate to assist in creating social media content for a luxury men’s fashion brand. This is not a position for the quiet or shy. The Associate will be required to manage personalities, proactively greet talent, and speak on camera – so the ideal candidate will enjoy building relationships and is confident & super outgoing.
Support the Creative Executive to ideate and refine Instagram Story, Live, and IGTV concepts creatively for the target audience with an eye towards replicability.
Act as our “boots on the ground” social media associate - keep your eyes and ears open for new content ideas & communicate that to the lead Creative Executive.
Manage the creation of written, video, and photo content – shot on a smart phone.
Edit the content for use on social platforms.
Maintain a unified brand voice across different social media channels
Collaborate with the marketing team on the brand’s social media calendar.
Interact with users and respond to social media messages and comments.
Educate and manage talent on their social media contributions and responsibilities
Skill and Qualifications:
- An outgoing, friendly personality, and a desire to meet new people (You will be speaking to strangers who visit the store)
- Must have a strong understanding of social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, and Youtube.
- Possesses or is working towards a Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or Broadcast Journalism.
- Photography experience (bonus)
- 2 years of experience in social media coordination (bonus)
- Work experience as a Brand Ambassador, Promoter or similar role (bonus)
- Experience coordinating talent in the digital space (bonus)
- Basic Photoshop and video editing skills (bonus)
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $15.00 - $30.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
Full Time Opportunity:
Hours per week: