Creative Marketing Automation Associate
DEG is seeking a Creative Associate to join our team! The Creative Associate will work closely with other teams to include, Service Delivery, Client Services and Marketing Teams in delivering projects to DEG clients. Potential duties include: creating branded presentations, designing communications and campaign materials, and may assist the Video Production team with video shoots.
- Work on multiple projects at once
- Putting together branded presentations for client meetings
- Assist in writing creative content for our client's cross-channel advertising and marketing needs
- Work with design team to ensure that the copy and design work together seamlessly
- Assist creative team in various other tasks as needed
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign a plus
- Video/animation experience a plus
- HTML/CSS experience a plus
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented and use project management to prioritize
- Thrive in a fast-paced agency environment
- Multiple health plan options, including supplemental insurance and pre-tax FSAs
- Life insurance, AD&D, and short- and long-term disability plans with company-paid premium
- Ample paid time off, holidays, and flex time
- Fully paid leave for new parents, including maternity, paternity, and adoption leave with financial assistance
- Additional paid-leave options, like military leave for active duty service members deployed to full-time service and disaster leave for those who experience a natural disaster affecting themselves or their immediate family
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with auto-enrollment and a company-sponsored matching program
- Bonus plans based on company and individual performance
- Culture Club social events throughout the year
- Free refreshments, including soda, juice, sparkling water, and Roasterie hot and nitro cold brew coffee in our company coffeehouse, as well as free on-tap and bottle beer for our weekly Beer:30
About DEG Digital is in our DNA. Since our founding in 1999, DEG has become one of the fastest-growing agencies in the country. A member of Dentsu, we are a global, full-service digital experience agency crafting solutions that help national and global brands meet their business objectives. While other shops are now working to grow their digital presences, we were born here.
Our associates are always evolving and finding new ways to collaborate together to solve our clients’ toughest challenges. After all, at DEG the best idea wins—no matter where it comes from.
Here, you can grow and pursue your passions, prioritize your family, contribute to your community, and actively travel. Our “work hard, play hard” mentality provides everyone with a fun, casual work environment that embraces new and better ways of doing things, and new and better things to do for our clients. The result is consistently being named one of the best places to work.
The question you must now ask is: Are you ready to evolve?