- Location: Glendale, WI, USA (remote work options available)
- Employment Type: Full-time regular
- Expected Experience: 1+ years
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for ensuring the company's sales and marketing content, training materials, and product documentation are worthy of a global software leader. This individual will be responsible for creating marketing content across a variety of media types including, but not limited to email communications, blog posts, training materials, videos, webinar presentations, product documentation, and marketing material for major and minor product releases. The Marketing Specialist will interact with the development team, product managers, sales team, vendors, and customers to aid in the development of effective product content. Must enjoy working in a team environment, have good people skills, and be highly motivated.
- Responsible for creating marketing content across a variety of media types and ensuring all content is accurate, meaningful, aligned with TEKLYNX brand personality & tone of voice, and drives the reader to take action.
- Collaborate with product management, sales, and marketing to storyboard, record, and create training and marketing videos.
- Perform market research and report back with key findings and recommendations to align to market trends.
- Will assist with data analysis across TEKLYNX various business systems to identify what’s working, what’s not, with recommendations to improve and report on progress.
- Will assist in creating brochures, landing pages, graphics, email campaigns, newsletter copy, blogs, eBooks, infographics, and other sales support materials as defined by promotional plans.
- Will review and research competitors and maintain information on competitive products, provide analysis and input to improve and optimize web and multimedia content to maintain a competitive position.
- Will assist with tradeshow and event research, selection, planning, and preparation with promotions, required event materials, and travel accommodations.
- Assists in the development of webinars for product training and marketing & sales presentations with attendee registration, webinar administration, and reporting.
- Works closely with marketing programs manager, digital marketing strategist, and product managers in the development of integrated, cross-channel marketing campaigns.
Interested candidates should submit a completed resume and cover letter to:
We can't wait to hear from you!