Social Media Marketing Coordinator
Job Title: Social Media Marketing Coordinator
Our dynamic Marketing team is growing and seeking for a web-savvy Social Media Marketing Coordinator who will work directly with our Social Media Manager and marketing team. This is a temporary, part-time position, with the possibility of extending to a permanent position in 2021. This role is responsible in assisting in content production, influencer reach out and seeding, and assist in implementing and analyzing new social media strategies.
- Assist Social Media Manager with social media campaigns and day-to-day activities.
- Assist with creative copy of all social media accounts (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, and Youtube)
- Assist in tracking and providing reports on social media progress and trends.
- Assist in PR efforts including but not limited to research of new influencers for ambassador program, placing manual orders for influencer send-outs, and tracking influencer performance via Tribe Dynamics.
- Assist with production of photo & video shoots and creation of original content for the EM Cosmetics Social Media channels.
- Assist in creation of graphics for Instagram stories and posts.
- Assist marketing team with new projects as needed.
- Minimum 1-year experience in social media marketing, preferably in the beauty industry.
- A passion for social media marketing and the beauty industry.
- Enthusiastic team player with excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Understanding of different social media platforms and understanding of analytics and how to implement social media strategies based on insights.
- Keen eye for aesthetics, branding and photography.
- Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Lightroom are a plus.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $16.50 per hour
Position will be remote till further notice. However, will eventually be onsite at our headquarters in Culver City, CA.
- Fully Remote