Junior Copywriter for International Marketing Firm
Do you love playing with words? Does a good pun bring you joy? Are you endlessly fascinated with what makes people tick?
Get in on the ground level of a growing international business and spend your days creating word magic. As a member of the Copywriting Team, you’ll be responsible for taking a simple brief and turning it into pristine copy. Research, write, and edit your way to wherever your heart desires.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills.
- Write clear and persuasive copy for websites, brochures, ads, and other means of advertising.
- Research products’ technical aspects.
- Assist in creating and implementing social media campaigns.
- Research competitors and keep abreast of market trends.
- Determine what makes products appealing to consumers.
- Develop unique, new concepts.
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach
- Revise, edit, and proofread content as needed or directed by client and supervisor.
- Respond to feedback in a timely manner.
- Work within tight deadlines.
- Check copy for spelling and grammar errors.
- Explore different ideas and concepts for both the visual and verbal elements in tandem with the creative team.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships.
- A strong eye for detail.
- Understanding different language styles that appeal to various target markets.
- Write clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice.
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements.
- Proven experience as a copywriter or related role
- Ability to be a verbal style chameleon
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Experience with SEO
- Strong research skills
- Collaborative spirit
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- BSc/BA in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field preferred
- A strong desire to learn and be a part of a growing team
Marketing by Emma is an international marketing company that chaperones e-commerce businesses into the American arena. We help brands figure out who they are, build their tribes, and turn them into the baddest brands on the block.
Part-time or contract, with opportunity to grow into a full time position.
Interested Candidates should forward a cover letter, resume, and 2 writing samples to email@example.com with “Junior Copywriter” and Your Name in the subject line.Show moreShow less