Marketing Associate, Social Media
Dear Media, LLC
Location: West Hollywood, CA
Title: Marketing Associate, Social Media
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Marketing Associate, Social Media role will be responsible for managing social channels for a D2C beauty brand (Stealth Co.) launching in 2021 in partnership with Dear Media. You will be tasked with helping develop an engaging presence across key social platforms that helps bring the brand to life and ultimately builds community.
- Manage comprehensive social calendar
- Implement and manage creative across key social platforms
- Recommend and execute strategies that deliver brand objectives
- Manage interactions across platforms, building community and loyalty
- Track key performance metrics & analytics and provide insights
- Perform administrative duties such as note-taking and scheduling
- Additional responsibilities as required
- 2-3 years of professional experience in a marketing or social media role
- Understanding of social media best practices across major platforms (i.e. Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, Snap)
- General understanding of performance marketing strategies and KPIs
- Passion and interest in beauty and health & wellness
- Keen eye for quality aesthetics and branding
- Strong creative vision and taste
- A knack for cutting-edge social media strategies and best practices
- Copywriting, design, and photography capabilities
- Located in Los Angeles (preferred), but ability to thrive in a remote environment
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Success Requires That…
- You are a direct communicator and welcome direct communication.
- You love to win.
- You want to get your hands dirty.
- You solve problems.
- You are entrepreneurial, smart, and passionate.
- You naturally go the extra mile.
- If you don’t know something, you say so. Then go figure it out quickly.
- You give credit where credit is due and take responsibility for misses.
- You love working in a creative environment.
- You know there’s more than one way to approach a problem and work hard to find the solution that works best for the company and team.
- You have a sense of humor. Seriously.
- You are an insatiable learner.
- You are a good human.
Dear Media is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Dear Media offers parental and family leave along with generous health and dental benefits for all employees.
About Dear Media:
Dear Media (DM) is the largest podcast network focused on strong female voices and audiences. Founded in 2018, DM hosts 40+ podcasts fronted by top-tier talent and has a following of more than 25M across social channels. DM is building the podcast network of the future through a 360 degree business model, providing unparalleled support from concept to editorial, production, distribution, and commerce extensions. Due to its highly engaged and vast consumer audience, the network attracts global brands and digital savvy partners including American Express, Adidas, Fossil, Bloomingdales, Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Maybelline, Chevrolet, Fabletics, Microsoft, and LinkedIn. Highly Crafted. Compelling Voices. Experience Dear Media.Show moreShow less