Client Operations Specialist
Apex Systems is looking to hire a Client Operations Specialist for one of their top clients in the Spokane Washington area. If interested, please email an updated resume to Madison Muscat at firstname.lastname@example.org
Duration: 3 month contract-to-hire
Pay: $18/hr. (paid weekly on W-2 basis)
Location: REMOTE to start, then would work onsite in Liberty Lake, Washington 99019 when COVID restrictions are lifted
Shift: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
As a Client Operations Specialist, youll be responsible for providing customer service and managing the sales processes for an assigned team of Account Executives. Your role is to assist with quoting, ordering, account management, mailbox and call management, part requests, report generation and order fulfillment. Youll become our AEs go-to for pre-sales support functions, including pre-qualification of accounts, product pricing, research, configuration and product information.
* Connect with customers, partners and internal stakeholders to solve problems in support of the organizations sales requirements. This will require that you prioritize and respond to incoming client calls and emails, follow-up on all open client returns in a timely manner, follow through to ensure orders are accurate, placed, fulfilled and shipped and, all the while, keep the sales teams informed of happenings within accounts.
* Prepare, manage and submit sales quotes accurately into the appropriate quote entry system. Research technical information on product requests and ensure access to procurement.
* Manage pricing (agreement manager, contract module) and work with vendors on special pricing. Ensure special bid pricing is applied and correct cost is captured on every order before order is released. Youll also be the one to ensure of contract compliance, where necessary.
* Assist in special projects for clients and our sales teams: providing reporting, requesting and setting up new client sold-tos, bill-tos, and ship-tos, assisting clients with Insight web accounts and providing ad hoc status updates.
* Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, other teammates needed.
* Strong communication (verbal and written), organization, problem solving and time management skills.
* Able to build relationships and quickly develop trust with clients, as well as internal personnel.
* Must be able to adhere to tight service level agreements (SLAs) and be able to multi-task effectively.
Show moreShow less