Scorpion is a full-service digital marketing & technology company that works hard to help our clients realize their goals and accomplish their vision. We partner with law firms, home services businesses, franchises, and healthcare organizations to deliver an experience unlike any other. Our services include website design, search engine optimization (SEO), pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, video advertising, online reputation management, social media marketing services, and branding/UX services. As of 2020, we have the honor of being named to the Inc. 5,000 list of fastest-growing private companies in America for the 10th year in a row.
We are looking for the best of the best, the people that share our passion for marketing, and genuinely care for our family of employees and clients.
About the Copywriter role:
Your job is to create engaging copy across digital and print campaigns that capture our value proposition, authentically speak to our core audience and personas and embody our brand voice in the market. You will work collaboratively with the corporate marketing and sales teams to reach new audiences and showcase the value of Scorpion.
You will be responsible for creating, editing, and optimizing various types of content, including website/landing page copy, direct mail, video scripts, social media posts, product description copy, campaign headlines, ads, email, banner ads, trade show collateral, feature/research articles and whitepapers, and more.
The position reports to our Head of Content Marketing and will work closely with our vertical marketing specialists and director of PR.
- 3-5 years of B2B experience in developing long-form copy, direct response copy, and digital ads for social and search.
- Must have experience with product marketing, sequencing email marketing campaigns, writing great headlines, and strong calls to action.
- Experience in producing copy for both digital and print.
Perks & benefits:
- 100% remote-based position
- Competitive pay
- 100% of medical, dental, and vision covered.
- Traditional and Roth 401(k)
- Paid-time off
- The icing on the cake: an amazingly friendly and family-oriented culture