Social Media Coordinator
Create and maintain an on-line presence for this company. Promote events being held like winery tours, Christmas light tours, casino trips, etc.
We run buses to these places following current social guidelines for safety.
Create facebook groups, boost listings and whatever else can be created.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $12.00 per hour
Work can be conducted alone while at home or wherever
- Fully Remote
Hours per week:
- Less than 10
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma