Social Media Assistant
My company is hiring a team of remote Facebook users to help manage our client’s Facebook (and potentially Instagram) social media pages. This job is remote but you must be able to work during US business hours for 4-10 hours per week (depending on the client).
- Help with Facebook business page posting for our clients (gyms, dentists, restaurants) and respond to comments in a timely manner
- Proactively engage with the community and build relationships with them on Facebook business pages
- Support in managing and coordinating social media content (mostly sharing inspirational quotes and client supplied images)
- Escalate any negative comments to account management team
- Minimum 2 years using Facebook for personal use but 5+ years preferred
- Ability to work with minimal guidance by following instructions shared in emails and videos
Not required but a plus:
- Basic grammar and spelling skills (written)
- Ability to work independently with little direction
- Computer skills: familiar with Google Docs
- Effective time management and self-accountability
- Multi-tasking and self-motivation
To apply please answer to the following questions.
- How many years have you been using Facebook?
- What is the zip code (to better match with local clients)?
- Do you have access to a reliable Internet connection?
Successful applicants will receive instructions for the next steps which may include a simple “test task” for you to complete prior to scheduling a phone or zoom interview.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Pay: $15.00 - $25.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- using Facebook: 2 years (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Fully Remote
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply